After the phenomenal success in Qatar, Jordan, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Croatia, the Marketing Kingdom, one of the world’s fastest growing marketing events is coming to Egypt from 25-26 October 2015.
The Marketing Kingdom Cairo will cover the most important trends in the global marketing world with special focus on content management, social media, customer experience, mobile marketing and crisis in social media.
The Marketing Kingdom speakers are from International & Regional Brands like Facebook ,
Twitter , Google,Integrated Marketing Foundation , Coca-Cola , Unilever , Shazam , Yahoo ,
Leo Burnett , Hug Digital , Nielsen ,Engadget and connect ads.
Here are 10 Reasons to not miss joining the Marketing Kingdom :
- Owning The Moment On Twitter by Parminder (Parry) Singh, Managing Director SEA, India and MENA, Twitter
- Mobile Marketing trends and tactics & Online Purchasing in Egypt 2015 By Abdelrahman Sleem , CEO , Integrated Marketing Foundation – IMFND
- Understanding The Challenges And Opportunities Of Marketing Communications In A Social Media World by Jumanah Anter, Head Of Corporate Communications CEEMEA, Facebook
- Understanding The Growing Importance Of Mobile Marketing: Winning The Mobile Consumer by Rayan Karaky, Agency Head, Google
- The Evolution Of The Smartphone: Why ‘Mobile First’ Needs To Be Front And Center Of Your Marketing Strategy by Joshua Partridge, Director EMEA Advertising, Shazam
- Digital Trends, The Changing Media Landscape And The Impact On Your Social Strategy by Katie Morse, VP Social Media, Nielsen
- What Millennials Want – Content Marketing Best Practices by Hussein Freijeh, Managing Director, Yahoo!
- Real life case studies by representatives of some of the world’s most innovative brands.
- Latest insights into the ever-changing global marketing world
- Cutting edge half day workshop on Facebook marketing
Also you will meet and discuss with marketing leaders around 2 days from Egypt and overseas.
As a subscriber of IMFND, you are now eligible for a 10% exclusive discount when you register for the event.
Secure your seat and don’t miss the early booking .