One of the most important Digital Marketing Factors for your plans is measurement and analysis your website and Your Search Engine Optimization techniques and efforts .
Here are 12 tools for Website Analysis and 7 Tools for SEO:
- Webtrends – This digital marketing company offers tools for measuring and optimizing digital campaigns. Webtrends offers analytic intelligence including customer intelligence and behavioral segmentation, targeting and scoring, and more.
- Mixpanel – Instead of measuring page views, this analytics tool measures actions such as searches or shares to gain greater insights into user behavior.
- Woopra – Using real-time stats that can be broken down to an individual-level view, Woopra helps brands tracks visitors across multiple devices and build comprehensive timelines for every user.
- Kissmetrics – This ecommerce customer intelligence tool person-centric data in real time and ties anonymous activity to known activity once a visitor becomes a customer.
- Google Analytics – Google’s web analytics tool allows companies to customize reports, measure the impact of social media and mobile on website traffic, and measure conversion rates.
- Docalytics – Cloud-based platform that allows departments across a company to view documents, review analytics and track leads.
- Simplereach – By collecting real-time data, this tool helps track the impact of digital content and allows users to gain insight into what direction they should take their created content strategy.
- Parse.ly – This predictive analytics tool empowers publishers to track the performance of authors or topics, capitalize on web trends, promote in-demand content, and tap into the potential of recommended topics.
- Trial Fire – This visual editor for analytics helps marketers circumvent coding their website in order to put tracking on different pages.
- Quantcast – Users will receive audience insight through geographic and demographic data, in addition to information about interests and related website activity.
- Alexa – This web traffic tool provides traffic data and global rankings for commercial websites.
- Compete – Gain insight into the competition by examining what websites and keywords others are using to drive traffic online, compiling lists of the top websites based on a variety of metrics, and tracking online market share by industry.
- Raven Tools– Report on all marketing campaigns using metrics that pertain to SEO, PPC and social media.
- SEM Rush – This tool gives users the ability to track keywords across both paid and organic search campaigns.
- moz – This platform enables users to monitor social media, manage SEO campaigns, and more.
- BrightEdge – Measure and improve the SEO of your site with this content performance tool.
- MarketMuse – Allow MarketMuse to crawl your site and identify gaps in content, find prominent keywords and determine how your site stacks up against competitors.
- gShift – Gauge your company’s web presence with this analysis tool, then use these insights to improve the discoverability of your brand on search and social.
- SerpStat – This software conducts in-depth competitive analysis based on SEO performance through domain lookup.