Define and understand your online consumer behavior:
- Understanding your audience, segmentation and targeting.
- Understand the customer journey and customer experience on and offline.
- How digital has changed consumer behavior, consumer insight, targeting and tracking.
- The impact of digital (in mobile) on buying behavior and purchasing habit.
- We will be analyzing our Online Objectives/STP/OVP.
- Tools will help you for define and discover your online buyer persona.
Social Media Marketing Plan Process:
- SOSTAC Planning model.
- Marketing Communication strategy.
- Social Media Marketing tactics.
- Digitizing your Offline Activities tactics.
- Ad pricing and budgeting for clients.
- Case studies.
Planning and developing a social media strategy Foundation:
- Frameworks for planning a digital marketing strategy.
- Resources at your disposal to help you plan.
- How To set your Digital Objectives for Your Brand.
- STP modelling: Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning.
- OVP: Creating your Online Value Proposition.
- Situation, market, competitor positioning analysis.
- Setting objectives, KPI’s and feedback to refine the marketing mix.
- Different approaches to testing. Big data and how to cope with it.
- Tips to set your social media strategy for your social media channels.
- How to manage your social crisis.
- NewsJacking & Real time marketing tactics.
Setting your Strategy & plan for managing social network And your social media advertising:
- How to build your Strategy Direction and Formulate your marketing strategy.
- How To build Brand Identity.
- Brand Structure.
- Brand Building Process.
- Brand Emotional Connection.
- New Market Strategies types.
- Set the right and most efficient plan for your social media campaigns.
- How to optimize your social media ads with an efficient cost.
- How to make A/B testing campaign and control your ads activities.
- Exercise for running a real campaign on Facebook & Instagram.