Making Digital advertising through google adwords is very important for your media plan.
Whether you’re looking to bring in new website visitors, grow online sales, get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back for more, Google AdWords can help.
Here are 10 Videos for mastering google adwords:
2) How to Create Google AdWords campaign step by step.
3) How to create a text ad in AdWords
4) Google AdWords Tutorial March 2016
5) Complete Google AdWords Guide
6) Google AdWords Tutorial March 2015
7) Google AdWords Remarketing Tutorial And Setup
8) Understanding AdWords reports and statistics
9) Use conversion tracking to measure your AdWords results
10) 7 Tips to Improve Your Google Adwords Clicks
Now you can bring your coffee and start making your AdWords campaign in a simple way!
Facebook have many types of ads to make your campaign , So the most important part is defining your marketing scope and goal to achieve it through the different marketing channels.
Bring your laptop NOW and prepare a cup of coffee and let’s make today a custom audience campaign through Facebook!
Here are are 11 Tips for making a custom audience campaign:
1) Open your Facebook account and choose Create Ads:
2) Open Power Editor:
3) Click on Create Audience
4) Choose Custom Audience:
5) Choose your suitable type for creating Custom Audience :
There are 3 Types for creating custom audience audience list:
A) Upload your customer emails on facebook or phone numbers.
B) Create List for your specific landing page on your website visits or on your main website page.
C) Create a list for your customers who made action on your APP and target them.
6) For uploading your customers data to target them will be as the following:
A) Upload your customers file include their emails and phone numbers.
B) Copy – Paste your customers emails or phone numbers or Facebook ID.
C) Import from mailchimp , You can import from third party called Mailchimp – Its a email marketing tool.
7) If you choose Targeting your website visitors will be through your main website page or through a specific website page on the hand give a name for your audience list and don’t forget to click on create audience
8) NOW your Website Custom audience are ready for targeting and tracking
9) I HEAR NOW A Question about how we can get our pixel code for conversion , It will be as the following:
10) Step 2 for getting your pixel code:
11) Add now your pixel Code on your website page which will use it for tracking your customers and copy-paste the code , After that put it in your website page as the following :
Congrats , We just finish our custom audience campaign whatever your audience list type!
- Facebook is like any other marketing tool , So you have to define your SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE for your campaign.
- After defining your objective CHOOSE THE SUITABLE OBJECTIVE through the different Facebook ads types.
- You have always to make control on your campaign and make AB testing campaign to achieve your goal from your campaign.
- Share this article through your team and explain it to them.
- Don’t be panic for trying new methods and types for your advertising plan.
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience and ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Your Content Strategy is your embassy for your customers which will made them your ambassadors.
Here are top 20 presentations will maximize your content marketing knowledge:
- Content Marketing ROI:
2: +40 predictions on Content Marketing 2016
3: 7 Steps to create your Content Marketing Strategy:
4: Content Marketing Benchmarks for 2016:
5: Content Marketing strategy top tools:
6:50 Stats about Content Marketing:
7: 6 Step for Content Marketing model:
8: How to calculate your ROI of Content marketing:
9: Content Marketing Strategy Strategy:
10: 99 Amazing content marketing hub:
11: Content Marketing guidelines:
12: How to build a content marketing strategy:
13: How to Optimize your content marketing conversions :
14: 10 Quick Content Marketing Tips:
15: Content Marketing Strategy:
16: Content Marketing Strategy E-Book:
17: 58 Social Media Tips for Content Marketing:
18: 4 Content Marketing changes in 2016:
19:How to Build a perfect content marketing mix plan part 1 :
20: How to Build a perfect content marketing mix plan part 2 :
Developing your self is easily nowadays that before , You need just an internet , Laptop – Tablet – PC or mobile
and the most important part using your inner power and believe in yourself.
Here are top 10 Free marketing education websites:
“Choose the most suitable website which related to your objectives , Share your experience and train people ,
Add value , implement what you learn and share this sources too your network”
Your Content consider for adding values to your audience, this is the key of success for your brand.
Content marketing is about a holistic data-driven approach to marketing that attracts individuals to your brand and convert them into lasting customers.
So if you want to make community and transfer your relationship with your customers to be your friends and ambassadors , You must share valuable content with them to add value not only selling your products .
Here are 10 Tips for writing your articles titles to be more attractive and shareable
- Numbered List: 10 SM Mistakes everyone makes
- How to: How to write a blog post that drives 10x more traffic
- Case Study: How we grow our Pinterest followers 10 times in one week
- Lesson learned: Top lessoned learned about marketing from watching Kotler’s kitchen
- Reasons, why: Why you can’t afford to ignore blogging?
- Provocative Question: Are you making the 10 biggest mistakes in Digital Marketing?
- News Headline: Announcing New blogging for business training this September
- Direct and specific: Free Google+ Report!
- Command: Get better Result tomorrow by reading this post
- Irresistible: How Google Changes may be destroying your email strategy
So, what are the 3’s Of Successful Content Marketing:
1: Be Searchable.
2: Be Snackable.
3: Be Shareable
And don’t forget to measure and analysis your content impact:
- Analytics can track real-time engagement with content.
- Brands can, over time, learn about the type of content that their customers are most likely to engage with.
- Through this trial-and-error, brands can find their voice and the way their target audience likes to receive and engage with their content.
“The Best way to build your own community is adding valuable content “
Using Newsjacking is being very important thing in your marketing Strategy through your marketing channels.
But take care about how use it as if you use it in wrong way , it will backfire on your Brand in negative way.
First of all what’s the Newsjacking ?
Newsjacking refers to the practice of capitalizing on the popularity of a news story to amplify your sales and marketing success.
News is breaking every second in this crazy world and there’s a point at which marketers have a unique opportunity to ride the popularity wave of a breaking story to benefit their business in some way with a huge impact from the newsjacking methodology.
A newsjack can come in a variety of channels, such as a social media update, a blog post, or a press release , It can also cover several different points relevant to your industry or offering unique takeaways as to why a specific news story is important or relevant.
Here are visual representation of Newsjacking from David Meerman Scott Book:
I hear now a question from one of our great fans about the difference between Newsjacking and real time marketing
Real Time Marketing is marketing that is based on up to date events ,
The main focus is to stay with relevant trends and getting “Real Time” feedback and interaction from customers. All you need to do is connect customers with your product or service using a current event to highlight how and why they need you in their lives right now, not a year later.
Example: Do you remember guys the famous photo for Luis Suarez when he bite the Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during the World Cup
Snickers answered with an image of a bitten Snickers bar and the words “More satisfying than italian”.
On the other hand Newsjacking is essentially hijacking the keywords and search traffic from a current event and redirecting it to your content to be related to your Brand message.
Example: Do you remember when everyone was tweeting during a sports event in USA about the blackout and looking for news about it,
Oreo’s tweet following a blackout and no problem about cut of the power as you can eat it in the dark
Here are visual representation of the difference between Real time marketing VS Newsjacking:
After we share together the main concept of Newsjacking and the difference between it and Real time marketing ,
I would like to share with you the impact of using repeated content in Newsjacking wave on Brands !
Most of us watch the famous trending video of Shaimaa Abd el monem the reporter from Alyoum 7 , and her famous question to Leonardo Dicaprio ” What’s about your first oscar? “
The first brand who connect this wave of newsjacking to their brand in efficient way are Volkswagen KSA
people making a huge positive interaction on their post which make it go viral through social media , They really use the newsjacking concept in right way.
After that we see many companies use the same concept with the same message which make a negative feedback on fans!
Before seeing together examples , what are the reasons for these negative feedback:
- Use the same marketing message and didn’t use an other ways which related to each industry for each brand according to their industry.
- Publish this posts days later after the buzz about the famous video with the same concept.
- Stay use the same message after the apologize of Shaimaa statement later which make many people Sympathizes with her.
” This direction is not newsjacking , the main purpose from it is connecting the process of leveraging trending news to be elevated with your brand’s message” .
Here are different examples for this direction:
Hey Guys , We didn’t finish yet – Let’s take a look for a successful campaign for different brands for using Newsjacking in efficient way which relevant to each brand
A) First campaign for the famous argument about the dress color for being gold and white or blue and black from different brands:
B) The Second Example is famous Newsjacking trending campaign about the breakable iphone 6:
- Use relevant content to your brand message while using the newsjacking techniques.
- You should know that real time marketing in known by right time marketing nowadays , so you have to put it in your marketing strategy.
- Check Keyword Search Volume to stay tuned for all trending newsjack.
- Find the primary source of the news story, and what others have already written about the news story.
- Write Quickly, but Accurately
- Differentiate Yourself
- Let people know about your spin on the story!
- Keep updated and aware about all events around world.
- Don’t copy from others
- Build your strong online reputation which will make your fans trust on your content.
Social Media is a very dynamic field , You have always to keep updated and gain recent techniques and tactics to achieve your marketing goals through your social media channels.
Here are 7 Free Videos for Social Media Marketing Training:
1: The Future of Social Media Marketing:
2: Instagram Marketing Training:
3: Social Media Marketing :
4: Social Media Marketing Strategies :
5: Top Social Media Marketing Tools:
6: Pinterest for Business:
7: Top 3 Social Media Mistakes:
” Learning all techniques and gaining knowledge without implementation is nothing ,
You have to implement and share your knowledge and experience among your network ”
Facebook is clearly investing in improving the mobile ad experience, and Canvas its a new mobile ad unit
Canvas is an immersive and expressive experience on Facebook for businesses to tell their stories and showcase their products.
zoom in to view images in detail.
Canvas was built to bring your content to life in a fast-loading and seamless experience on Android and iOS.
Leveraging the same technology used to display photos and videos quickly in the Facebook app, Canvas loads quickly, as much as 10 times faster than the standard mobile web.
With Canvas, you have complete creative control to achieve any objective like telling your brand story, promoting a new movie and showcasing your products.
Canvas has the potential to create a greater level of mobile engagement with consumers – and could signal a new wave of innovative storytelling.
For registration in Canvas , here are the link :
One of the most important Digital Marketing Factors for your plans is measurement and analysis your website and Your Search Engine Optimization techniques and efforts .
Here are 12 tools for Website Analysis and 7 Tools for SEO:
- Webtrends – This digital marketing company offers tools for measuring and optimizing digital campaigns. Webtrends offers analytic intelligence including customer intelligence and behavioral segmentation, targeting and scoring, and more.
- Mixpanel – Instead of measuring page views, this analytics tool measures actions such as searches or shares to gain greater insights into user behavior.
- Woopra – Using real-time stats that can be broken down to an individual-level view, Woopra helps brands tracks visitors across multiple devices and build comprehensive timelines for every user.
- Kissmetrics – This ecommerce customer intelligence tool person-centric data in real time and ties anonymous activity to known activity once a visitor becomes a customer.
- Google Analytics – Google’s web analytics tool allows companies to customize reports, measure the impact of social media and mobile on website traffic, and measure conversion rates.
- Docalytics – Cloud-based platform that allows departments across a company to view documents, review analytics and track leads.
- Simplereach – By collecting real-time data, this tool helps track the impact of digital content and allows users to gain insight into what direction they should take their created content strategy.
- Parse.ly – This predictive analytics tool empowers publishers to track the performance of authors or topics, capitalize on web trends, promote in-demand content, and tap into the potential of recommended topics.
- Trial Fire – This visual editor for analytics helps marketers circumvent coding their website in order to put tracking on different pages.
- Quantcast – Users will receive audience insight through geographic and demographic data, in addition to information about interests and related website activity.
- Alexa – This web traffic tool provides traffic data and global rankings for commercial websites.
- Compete – Gain insight into the competition by examining what websites and keywords others are using to drive traffic online, compiling lists of the top websites based on a variety of metrics, and tracking online market share by industry.
- Raven Tools– Report on all marketing campaigns using metrics that pertain to SEO, PPC and social media.
- SEM Rush – This tool gives users the ability to track keywords across both paid and organic search campaigns.
- moz – This platform enables users to monitor social media, manage SEO campaigns, and more.
- BrightEdge – Measure and improve the SEO of your site with this content performance tool.
- MarketMuse – Allow MarketMuse to crawl your site and identify gaps in content, find prominent keywords and determine how your site stacks up against competitors.
- gShift – Gauge your company’s web presence with this analysis tool, then use these insights to improve the discoverability of your brand on search and social.
- SerpStat – This software conducts in-depth competitive analysis based on SEO performance through domain lookup.
Many customers price is not always the deciding factor when choosing between your brand and competitors. As long as you offer good value, other features become key to the decision making process, such as Caring for your customers in their Journey with your brand , the power of your brand, the attractiveness of your website, your quality of service and other intangible factors and Building community with them to gain them as friends too.
Here are 12 Tips to make your customers happy and love your Brand :
1) Build customer happiness by meeting their Expectations
The minimum requirement to simply stay in business to survive is to meet the expectations of your customers. At this level, your customers have no complaints. They are satisfied for the moment but at this point, If a competitor demonstrates that it can and will do more to meet their expectations, your customer will very quickly become ex-customers.
2) Exceed your Customer Expectation
This higher level of customer satisfaction is reached by surprising your customers, Building community with them , going beyond what they expected. Being friendly and care about thier goals and needs with good customer service, followed up by a phone call or meeting to make sure everything is all right.
3) Share your values
To build a strong relationship with your customers, you have to share your & their values together to be on same track.
4) Create a sense of community
With so many social media platforms, there is no excuse for not creating a community. Communities are an effective way to start a conversation with your customers and encourage user-generated content.
5) Always listen (carefully) to what your customers are saying
You are no longer talking at customers, you are talking with them. And it is time you truly started to listen to what they have to say. Your clients and customers are the heroes of your business, and not taking their feedback into account may cause backlash.
6) Admit when you make a mistake
Mistakes happen and customers have many platforms to share their experiences with your company. Don’t get defensive or sensitive if you get called out on something that was your fault. Instead, use these platforms to take responsibility and resolve the issue.
7) Treat a Customer Like a Valued Partner
Take your customer’s feedback seriously and act upon reasonable requests. What’s the point of listening if you’re not going to act on that feedback? Make sure it’s clear that you want your customer’s feedback and that your business truly values them as a partner with you .
8) If there is some kind of an issue, resolve it immediately
If you have a customer with a problem, resolve it immediately. Nothing makes a customer feel more valued and important than when you drop everything to solve their problem.
9) Have the right employees
Employees are extremely important for improving customer loyalty. Employees who buy into the culture are more likely to share their excitement with friends, family and Customers .Make sure your employees have the proper training and tools to enhance the customer experience and caring about them .
10) Offer a loyalty program
Go beyond a reward system and initiate a loyalty program for your customers. Building a loyal customer base helps in several ways ,it saves you from spending big marketing Budget to constantly find new customers, and it helps build a loyal customer base.
11) Reward loyal customers
Offering free goods, discounts and special buying opportunity to regular customers shows them that you value their custom and keeps them coming through the door. Also making gathering for networking with them and building strong community .And of course, it keeps them loving your brand!
12) Deliver and customize your services according to your customer feedback
Always take actions towards your customers feedback and requirements , always make their voice valuable for your brand and take the right actions to serve them which will make them love your brand and be Loyal.
A Satisfied Customer is the best Business Strategy of all.