Google will select 50 students for free training in Online advertising in a “AdCamp “
Ad Camp offers a collaborative curriculum focused on Google’s advertising sales and services operations, an overview of Google’s ad products and insight into the industry.
Up to 50 current university students will be selected to participate in an all-expense-paid AdCamp experience at one of Google’s offices. Participants will get the opportunity to meet with Googlers and interns, compete in a case competition, participate in social activities and get an inside look into helping small and medium businesses thrive.
To apply, students must:
- Be a current student pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Be a current student in a country in Europe, Middle-East or Africa.
- Be graduating in 2017 or 2018. Students graduating in November – December 2016 are eligible.
- Demonstrate experience or internships in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Demonstrate academic excellence.
- Be available to attend all three days of the program. (Depending on your location, you might need to travel to and from Ireland on July 12 and 16th respectively)
- Be fluent in English, as all AdCamp program activities will be conducted in English.
We offer AdCamp programs in multiple regions around the world. Please review the list below for AdCamp locations, dates and application instructions.
Europe , Middle East and Africa
Date: AdCamp EMEA 2016 will take place from the 13 – 15 of July 2016
Location: Google’s European Headquarters in Dublin, Ireland or Google Poland, Wroclaw (participants will be allocated at Google’s discretion)
How to apply: We are now accepting applications for AdCamp EMEA 2016. Please apply here
Application Deadline: 1st March 2016, 23:59 GMT
Marketing research is “the process or set of processes that links the consumers, customers, and end users to the marketer through information.
Information used to identify and define marketing opportunities and problems; generate, refine, and evaluate marketing actions; monitor marketing performance; and improve understanding of marketing as a process.
Marketing research specifies the information required to address these issues, designs the method for collecting information, manages and implements the data collection process, analyzes the results, and communicates the findings and their implications.
Marketing research unit is the most important function which guide your brand in the right way to achieve it’s marketing goals.
Here are 7 Presentations for Marketing research will help you:
A business plan is a formal statement of your business goals, reasons they are attainable, and plans for reaching them. It’s also contain background information about the organization or team attempting to reach those goals.
The Business plan have many functions too achieve your business goals Like
(Marketing – Finance – HR – Legal – Sales ) you have to make harmony between all functions to achieve your goals.
Here are 12 videos for how to write a perfect business plan in a simple way
1) How to write a Business Plan
2) How To Write A Great Business Plan by Tai Lopez
3)How To Write A Business Plan | How To Start A Business
4) Entrepreneurship Series 2015 – Business Plan Writing 101
5) How to Write a Business Plan Berkeley-Haas
6)How to Write a Business PlanU.S. Small Business Administration
7) Business Plan : Examples and Best Practices of Business Plan Writing
8) Business Plan Presentation – How to write a business plan for investors
9) How to Write a Business Plan in 14 Days
10) How to write a business plan in 6 minutes – template
11)How to Finish Your Business Plan In 1 Day
12) Business Planning : How to Write a Business Plan by e-how
Ahmed & Noha are Egyptian couples prepare for their marriage have an objective to increase their income for the marriage expenses.
Ahmed start in selling Sweet potato by a bike and name it ” By Bike”.
They making a new sweet potato with nutella and other flavors.
Ahmed usually work in the tourism industry , he didn’t give up of the low income in this industry nowadays , and starting his new simple project ” By Bike ” beside his work.
Noha wrote about Ahmed project and their full story behind By Bike.
Her post reached +12,488 shares and their Fan page reached + 19,960 fan and receiving many requests to their items.
Ahmed usually work for 4 hours daily after his work and they have a new vision to spread the concept of small projects which will serve many people.
“We would like to salute Ahmed and Noha , hoping for them the best always in their life”
One of the important parts in marketing is public speaking even for your events or have a presentation or deliver training or explain your Brand vision.
Here you are 12 useful video will help you in public speaking:
1) Five Basic Public Speaking Tips by Toastmasters
2) How to rock the stage – public speaking and presentation skills you can master by Dr Michelle Dickinson
3) 5 Tips To Improve Your Public Speaking – How To Speak Professionally – Speech Speaker Tips
4) 9 Essential Public Speaking Tips – College Info Geek
5) Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are | Amy Cuddy | TED Talks
6) How to Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking: 3 Tips
7) Public Speaking Tip The Power of the Pause
8) TEDxFlanders – Lars Sudmann – On public speaking
9) Julian Treasure: How to speak so that people want to listen
10) 5 Tips For Public Speaking – For beginners!
11) The 7 secrets of the greatest speakers in history | Richard Greene
12) 33 Public Speaking Tips to Keep Your Audience from Falling Asleep
Developing your self is easily nowadays that before , You need just an internet , Laptop – Tablet – PC or mobile
and the most important part using your inner power and believe in yourself.
Here are top 32 Free online Courses online in Different fields:
“Choose the most suitable website which related to your training and development objectives , Share your experience and train people , Add value , implement what you learn and share this sources too your network”
Advertisers can drive more earned media and brand influence with our new conversational ads.
These formats, exclusive to Twitter, make it even easier for consumers to engage with and then spread a brand’s campaign message. It’s a powerful way for advertisers to extend their presence across Twitter.
How it works
For many years, marketers have successfully increased their brand engagement using Promoted Tweets with compelling images or videos and campaign hashtags that drive Retweets, likes, and follows. Conversational ads take this a step further by including call to action buttons with customizable hashtags that encourage consumer engagement.
When a call to action button is tapped, the Tweet composer opens with a pre-populated brand message accompanied by the creative and hashtag buttons. The consumer can then personalize the Tweet and share it with his or her followers.
As a thank you, the consumer then receives a message from the brand for having engaged with the Tweet.
Finally, the new Tweet appears to the consumer’s followers in their timelines, and it includes the brand’s original photo or video. Each shared Tweet is powerful because it drives earned media for the brand at no extra cost, resulting in higher ROI. Additionally, research has shown that organic conversation about a brand
Setting your marketing Strategy for your brand is the most important part before going through
your marketing activities.
Here are 7 Videos in marketing strategies will help you in setting your marketing strategy:
1) 4 Principles of Marketing Strategy ” Brian Tracy”
2) Marketing Strategy ” Phillip Kotler :
3) The Effective marketing Strategy by ” Steve Jobs”
4) Go to Marketing Strategies by ” Harvard i-lab ”
5) 4 Essentials Marketing Strategies :
6) Understanding Segmentation for Marketing Strategy :
7) Principles of Marketing :
Some tools help you in making proposals for Competitors analysis through Different Digital Channels :
Tools are covering:
- Social media management
- Social media analytic
- Digital insights
- competitors analysis
- Digital assessment for Brands
- Website traffic and ranking
- Website issues
Here are 35 tools will be useful for digital marketer:
This list covering different Criteria in Digital Marketing field:
A: Latest Trends.
D: Articles in different category
C: Tips & Tricks.
F: Campaigns Covering
G: Creative designs
Top 50 Digital Marketing Blogs & Portals to follow in 2016:
1) Adweek – Social Times
2) The media monthly
7) Socialmedia magazine
9) web by awards
10) social media examiner
11) Mari Smith
14) Social Media today
15) Bloom berg
17) Business Insider
18) The next web
19) Search Engine land
20) We are Social Media
21) Smart insights
22) Hub Spot
23) CMO Council
30) search engine watch
31) Marketing Land
32) Direct Media news
33) Brand Republic
35) Creative Mag
36) Advertising Age
37) Ad News
39) Campaign Live
40) Ads of the world
41) Content Marketing Institute
43) Digi day
44) Ignites Social Media
45) marketing profs
46) social media explorer
47) Media Post
48) Top Rank blog
And with your awesome support to us in 2015 across the arab world and your feedback , pleasure to be listed with the top 50 websites for sharing valuable content 🙂
50) Integrated Marketing Foundation – imfnd
Follow the websites which share content related to your objectives and share it with your network ,
try to implement by your self what you learn to achieve your goals in efficient way.