When you go through making your Advertising designs even for Offline or Digital channels ,
You have always to think different to attract your audience and deliver your marketing message in
efficient and different way.
We choose from our point of View Top 25 BTL Creative ad in 2015:
“Share with us the best BTL in 2015 from your point of view and you can send to us the most creative ads
even in Digital or offline channels and we will share it in our Blog soon “
Email us through:
Brazilian judge blocked WhatsApp for more than 100 million people who rely on it in her country.
A judge in the city of Sao Paulo initiated the blockade on the service,
telling Brazil’s telecoms companies to stop the use of the country’s most popular messaging app, but did not divulge the name of the company or individual responsible for the injunction.
On the other hand Brazilians are the #2 or #3 audience on every major global social platform,
and on a per-user basis, Brazilians spend almost double the time on social media as Americans.
But a temporary WhatsApp shutdown is not even close to the craziest thing happening with the Brazilian internet right now.
As TechCrunch has pointed out, 93% of Brazil’s internet users use WhatsApp to help avoid some of the highest phone plan prices in the world.
The most company have benefits from this decision ara Telegram ” WhatsApp Competitor ” they gained 1 million new Brazilian users in a single day.
Facebook this week rolled out the option to bid for 10-second video views on a cost-per-view basis.
Facebook said it’s enabling this option for advertisers “who value price certainty for video views or value video views as their primary performance metric,” but the company still believes that brands are better served by optimizing for reach, frequency and overall video views
Here are the main points which Facebook said about this update:
- Our CPV bidding option is a 10-second bidding option. Advertisers will be buying 10-second views and is designed for those who value price certainty for video views or value video views as their primary performance metric.
- CPV is available only through the video views objective and auction.
- For the vast majority of brand marketers, auction optimized for video views, the brand awareness objective and/or buying via reach and frequency are the most optimal bidding options. These options are the best way to predict and control delivery, which we know enhance brand metrics and maximize ROI.
- For advertisers who prioritize view duration, CPV bidding is likely the right choice for them. Please note that, similar to other auction buys, CPV bidding will not have the predictability and control that a reach and frequency campaign will have.
- will be adding the following metrics to our Ad Insights: 10-Second Views, Cost Per 10-Second Video View
For best practice advice from Facebook about Videos Ads check the link below:
UN Women Egypt Launched 2 parts for Ending Violence Against Women campaign
UN Women’s Egypt Country Office, in collaboration with the National Council for Women, has produced a campaign on Ending Violence Against Women called “ماتسكتوش” (‘Speak Up’).
Part one of the campaign addresses sexual harassment and highlights the need for everybody to come together to end violence against women (VAW). Referencing that the “Mateskotoosh” campaign is an attempt to mobilize society to take a stand against VAW, we are doing so collectively by supporting a culture of ‘Mateskotoosh’ (speaking up) and addressing the problem.
Part two of the campaign addresses domestic violence and highlights the need for everybody to come together to end violence against women (VAW). Referencing that the “ماتسكتوش” campaign is an attempt to mobilize society to take a stand against VAW, we are doing so collectively by supporting a culture of ‘ماتسكتوش’ (speaking up) and addressing the problem.
That’s why we are saying we ALL need to #speak_up
Analyzing the impact of your content is the most important part in your content marketing plan.
Here you are top 50 tools in different category under content marketing umbrella will help every marketer
Tools for Content Discovery & Ideas
1. SPUN for iPhone – SPUN is an app for the iPhone with a beautiful interface that curates the best of the web from millions of websites, Tumblrs, YouTube channels, online magazine and blogs.
2. Feedly – Since Google Reader has shut down July 1st, Feedly has become the best option for RSS having grown to 7 million users in recent months. Add your favorite blogs and websites to start filling up your feed with content.
3. Pulse – Purchased by LinkedIn not too long ago, Pulse is an app that serves as a RSS feed from other sources allowing users to curate based on their interests and topics of choice.
4. Quora – The popular social network is a platform for question and answer discussions. Identify trends from consistently asked questions to inform your content creation efforts.
5. Trapit – This content discovery app personalizes the content feed based on your passions and interests, designed just for the iPad. The app learns from your feedback, giving you better content each time it’s used.
6. Inbound.org – Use Inbound.org to find great content from the world of inbound marketing from other marketers, curated by the community.
8. Alltop – Content is indexed from a variety of top publications, categorized by topics like Work, Health, Culture, Interests, Tech, People, Good, News, Geos and Sports.
9. Twitter – Search trending topics on Twitter to see what is popular worldwide or in a specific region to gain insights on what content to develop. Also search hashtags that are relevant to your expertise and industry to research what subjects of our interest to your existing audience and potential audiences.
10. Reddit – Discover what’s trending worldwide on Reddit for content inspiration on a variety of topics from across the web. Observing which headlines are more effective on Reddit can bring insights to the subject of your next article, infographic, video or other type of content.
Tools for Marketing & Distribution
11. Buffer – Use Buffer to schedule your content across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for posting at the best times optimized for your account or at the times of your choosing. Buffer helps streamline the process of distributing content to each channel quickly and effectively.
12. Slideshare – An often overlooked tool for content marketing, create a deck to draw attention to a resource or service on your website. Like this deck onYouTube Virality, that drove 20,000+ views to the creator’s content.
13. Yoast – The best search engine optimization plugin for WordPress that helps bolster your website and its content to its full potential with all the major search engines. It simplifies the process making it easier for website owners of all levels keep their web properties inline with SEO best practices.
14. MailChimp – MailChimp is one of the easiest email marketing platforms to use to market your content to your email list. Don’t have an email list? The exclusive content your business will create and distribute using this platform will help fuel new subscribers to your email list.
15. Promoted Posts on Facebook – Facebook advertising can bolster the visibility of your content in the newsfeed far greater than it would reach on its own organically. Pay per post to get your content featured in front of a larger audience on Facebook with your fans and non-fans alike.
16. Inbound Writer – This content optimization application lets your business monitor topics of interest, understand your readers and reach your readers by providing insights on what type of content to create that match’s the passions of your audience.
17. PRWeb – Use this syndication platform to send SEO optimized press releases about your most valuable content to 30,000 journalists, 250,000 opt-in news subscribers and to the 3 million monthly visitors on PRWeb.com. The platform is easy to use and allows many effective tools to create your press release, distribute it and monitor its success.
18. Followgen – Targeting tool that allows a business to find a meaningful audience on the social web with the goal of getting your content in front of the right audience. It’s a strong fusion of a targeting system and social advertising.
19. Tweriod – Twitter tool that helps determine the best time to tweet your content for your business. The tool gets your content in front of more tweeters and comes in the form of a free simple report that outlines the best times to tweet.
20. Bundlr – Create topic pages with photos, videos, tweets, articles and more to distribute with everyone in your network. The “Bundle This!” plugin allows users to clip content from their browser as they browse, making it quick and easy to bundle your content with other quality sources of information.
Tools for Organization
21. Trello – A completely free tool for organizing everything from media to ideas on neatly organized cards. Streamline your content ideas and collaborate with your other team members by gathering votes on particular cards to have real time feedback on the best content to pursue further.
22. Evernote – Evernote is the multi-use organizational platform that’s widely known as the way to remember everything from your business to personal life. Use Evernote to keep track of your content ideas and editorial calendar from the computer or your mobile phone on the go.
23. Google Calendar – One of Google’s many helpful tools, the Google Calendar is an effective way to organize and collaborate on your editorial and production calendar for your company’s content.
25. Wunderlist – Create beautiful and more importantly, powerful lists that outline your content strategy, content ideas from your desktop at work or on mobile while you’re on the go.
26. Pinterest – Use Pinterest to organize your resources, the content from others and your favorite websites for content marketing inspiration. Utilize the secret board function if there’s anything your team doesn’t wish to curate to the public.
27. Pocket – Save videos, articles and other helpful resources away to check out later. The Pocket app helps keep your favorite resources organized from apps like Twitter, Flipboard, Pulse, Zite and 300+ apps.
28. Remember That Milk – Manage all your tasks with this app that seamlessly integrates with Gmail, Outlook, Twitter, Evernote, Google Calendar and more. Think of this app as the to-do list reinvented.
29. Harvest – The time tracking tool can help keep your content marketing efforts on schedule with accurate and effective software to help make smarter decisions for your business. Understanding where your time is spent and on what tasks will help strengthen your content creation efforts.
30. MindNode – Map out your brainstorm sessions and ideas to better understand what’s on track and what’s not working for your content strategy using the MindNode app. Think about your content as ideas that merely need to be flesh out, connect the dots with this visual experience for the iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Tools for Content Creation
31. Meme Generator – If you need to add a comical spin to your content, then look to add a meme from this easy to use web resource. For inspiration, check out which memes generated by the service are gaining traction on the web.
32. Visual.ly – Create stunning inforgraphics and data visualizations using Visual.ly from their marketplace of infographic experts and designers. Explore the 30,000+ infographics already created on the website for inspiration for your content marketing.
33. Google Keyword Tool – Using the Google keyword tool you’ll be able to search for the right pairings of keywords to use in the headlines and body of your articles that are more often searched in Google. Don’t take this data as the final say on your headline, but use this info has an approximation of the search traffic certain keywords are currently receiving.
34. GIMP – Create visuals for your content using GIMP, which is a free, simplified Photoshop like software. Including images in your posts is very crucial since 40% of people will respond better to visual information than plain text.
35. Resize.it – An online image resizing tool to bring the images you’ve created or curated to the right dimensions for publishing. Resize.it is a helpful resource for non-technical users to fix their images for use in their articles, e-books and PDF’s.
36. Issuu – A visually striking tool for creating online magazines and lookbooks with both free and paid versions depending on your content needs and budget.
37. Utrak – Utrak is a tool that allows you to embed a simple web-based poll into your content. Adding a poll to your content is another way to make it more engaging for readers.
38. Embedded Tweets – Add live tweets to your online content to add credibility to a topic and interactive aspect to your article or website. Tweets display with expanded media like photos, videos, and article summaries, and also include real-time retweet and favorite counts. When embedded, Tweets are interactive and enable your readers to follow the Tweet author, and reply, retweet, favorite all directly from the page.
39. Thinglink – Tag images to make them more engaging with links to music, video, text, images, Twitter, Facebook, shops and more using Thinglink. This tool allows readers to comment on images and follow image channels of creative users. ThingLink images are also shareable, and embeddable, with a click to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and email.
40. PowToon – Create animated videos and presentations with PowToon to add a commercial quality experience to your original content.
41. UberFlip – Optimize your PDF’s to add social widgets, audio and video elements to make the content both interactive and measurable.
Tools for Writing
42. Contently – A platform that allows businesses to work with high-quality freelance writers that also handles the payment and management of the editorial process.
43. Skyword – This tool offers businesses different levels of content creation services with their access to 20,000 writers, as well as an exclusive partnership with Thomson Reuters for business intelligence and Bigstock Imagery for stock images.
44. Textbroker – Textbroker is a content creation service offering a quick turnaround on articles, press releases, written snippets for websites and more from a database of authors.
45. Compendium – The Compendium platform empowers publishers with the tools necessary to plan, produce, publish, promote and measure their content marketing all from one dashboard.
46. Shareist – Shareist is editorial platform for small to medium size businesses that helps with the entire content marketing life cycle. The tool helps your business capture content from around the web, easily incorporating text, links, videos, images and more. Export this content for use anywhere, such as email newsletters, and eBooks.
47. Lingospot – The Lingospot software offers automated content marketing for your website, automatically updating the content throughout your web properties. With flexible control of the level of automation to use on each of your pages, businesses can create thousands of dynamically refreshing topic pages.
48. NewsCred – An enterprise content development platform that offers businesses 2,500 sources, millions of full text articles, images and video to help bolster their content strategy. The platform also streamlines the legal and billing process of using the content owned by other publications, companies and individuals.
49. XYDO – Create and curate editorial content to meet your online and email marketing needs with XYDO. Integrates smoothly with MailChimp and Constant Contact to amplify your messaging with trending and relevant content.
50. Brafton – The Brafton platform offers content marketing, as well as search engine optimization, social media marketing and content analytics services to ensure the content created on your company’s behalf will perform well on the social web and with the right audience.
” Your content is like a fire which can destroy your brand or making it success , So you have to set your perfect content strategy and plan to achieve your marketing goals and know which effective tools to make your content marketing plan success”
Tools Collection Credit:
A new billboard on October village for violence against women.
This billboard is part of a campaign Brought by UN Women Egypt ,
The Associate Creative director of FP7 Cairo and one of the responsible team of this campaign describe Billboard idea :
In the morning the ad seems plain and simple, only featuring a portrait of a girl and a simple message “once upon a time, a princess fell in love with a prince. Do you know this story?”.
A story we’re all familiar with. At night however, the billboard lights up revealing bruises and scars that were printed on the back of the ad and are only visible when back-lit, turning the girl into a violence victim.
The rest of the message also appears “once upon a time, a princess fell in love with a prince. Do you know this story? Violence against women is a crime punishable by law. Speak Up”
This ad is a manifestation of real life. Just like the ad will keep lighting on and off everyday, the cycle of violence never ends if people choose to remain silent.
This billboard is part of campaign which will be appear soon on TV.
“It’s important only when you make your campaign even through offline or digital channels to be different and creative with an objective to deliver your message in a perfect way to the audience.”
Social media analytic tools are essential for any Brand to measure always the impact on your activity , for competitor analysis and know always Customer needs and inquiry.
Consumers and businesses alike have something to learn from just about all of your social media interactions.
How many people did your post reach? What sort of links do your followers like best? Does anything you do online even matter?
Here are Top 50 Social Media Analytic tools will help your business:
quintly is the social media analytic and bench marking tool for professionals. Track and measure Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, LinkedIn & Instagram.
As an analytics tool, Nuvi can see what others cannot see in terms of Facebook conversations, including private and public posts. This means you can get insights into what people are saying behind the scenes that can help you to further shape your social media messages.
Talkwalker is an enterprise social listening platform that crawls over 500 million websites from 150 million sources. The tool can monitor and analyze mentions of a brand, company, keyword/s, key staff members, social channels across social networks, news websites, blog, forums and more. Talkwalker has an easy to use platform that is incredibly powerful and can also be easily integrated with other platforms so you can track correlations between social data and other kinds of data, such as sales data.
Crimson Hexagon is a leading provider of social media analysis software. Powered by patented technology and an in-house data library of more than 600 billion posts, Crimson Hexagon’s platform helps hundreds of brands and agencies answer critical business questions through the insights derived from social data.
This fantastic Twitter analytics tool is a favorite among many. It provides detailed information about followers along with their activity. You can even access statistics such as the number of followers that are online or your standard posting schedule etc. It also categorizes your followers based on authority, total tweets, activity, and number of followers.
SumAll is a multitasking tool. You can connect multiple social media accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn together and SumAll will mail you reports every week. These reports contain data and insights on the latest changes, broken down on a daily and weekly basis. Plus, you also get a web dashboard from where you can access the report.
Simply Measured takes complex social media data and converts them into visuals that are extremely simple to understand. This unique feature is available as soon as the tool is set up. You can also export the data into Excel or PowerPoint. Dashboards are easy to create and easy to access. You can use the tool to automate processes, mail alerts, and schedule reports.
Twitter comes with its own analytics tool and it is simply called Twitter Analytics. This tool provides a monthly overview of the user’s tweet performance across all areas of engagement including re-tweets, clicks, favorites, mentions etc. You also get to view specific tweet impressions and export reports as well. A detailed breakdown on all tweet engagements can also be obtained.
This analytic tool is exclusively meant for Facebook page administrators. The tool provides detailed statistics on fans, posts, and reach. An ‘Insights’ tab allows you to create a ‘Pages to Watch’ list to help you track the performance of other pages.
Added as the new Social Reports feature to Google Analytics, this tool helps you observe your conversion rates. You can also use Google Social Analytics to monitor the behavior of users from other social media sites. The tool comes with an ‘Activity Stream’ that allows you to get a real-time view of how you are being talked about on various social media platforms.
This tool is a boon for Pinterest users. Why? Well, for starters, you can access it straight from your Pinterest profile. Then, you get a dashboard that lets you view insights related to your marketing efforts on Pinterest. You can view the developments that have happened in areas such as followers, impressions, audience, and engagement. You also get detailed and specific reports on each of these areas and on the performance of your boards and posts.
SocialBro provides you with insights on your marketing campaigns, as well as your Twitter account. For instance, the real-time analytics feature lets you access information on users who are active and have tweeted within the last ten minutes. This helps you determine precise times when people are actually active. Then, you get various account insights such as number of followers, number of users who have not followed you back, follower time-zones and more.
Quintly comes with a free plan that provides you with analytics access for 3 Facebook pages, where you can get statistics on various engagement metrics such as comments, shares, or likes. You can also get detailed statistics on the growth of followers. Some of its other features include comparison graphs for multiple pages.
Cyfe is an all-in-one business dashboard app that helps you easily monitor and analyze all of your vital business data in one place. You can connect your website, blog, email, social media accounts, and much more to your Cyfe dashboards. Cyfe helps save a ton of time by bringing all the business performance data under one roof without having to log into multiple services everyday.
This website offers a simple but effective service of allowing you to track the usage of URLs, keywords or Twitter hashtags. The service is uncomplicated, straightforward and effective. Once the results are generated, you can view the number of posts according to a timeline, the amount of usage on top sites, share retweets and the most influential posts.
Viralwoot is a tool which specifically caters to Pinterest users, allowing them to schedule and promote their repins and pins. It also allows users to set up notifications for pins, track relevant metrics of Pinterest, analyze quality, understand the best time of the day for posting, generate SEO analysis for Pinterest and many other useful functions.
The SocialBakers analytics tool gives users insights based on the data gathered by monitoring the social media profiles on the most popular social media websites like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and VK. It allows users to measure the growth of their fan base, examine rates of interaction and engagement, improve social media presence, compare performance with competitors and generate reports.
This analytics portal will show you detailed statistics for all of your alerts, including the ability to compare two or more against each other. For each keyword or phrase that you are monitoring on social media, you will be able to see sentiment analysis, geolocation, the different sources mentions are coming from, the most influential websites and Twitter users talking about your term, and more. The tool also allows you to export your statistics into a ready-to-present PDF.
Wolfram Alpha is designed to directly provide answers to queries instead of suggesting a list of websites where you may find them. The personal Analytics tool that this company provides for Facebook accounts gives you the power to understand how your connections relate to each other, the approximate geographical distribution of your friend list and other useful functions like finding which words are most used by you.
Bitly Brand Tools allow you to better understand your audience on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Google+. You are able to track useful metrics like the number of users, number of clicks, number of clicks per user, and the number of visitors through different devices like desktops, mobiles and tablets. Using this data you can find out the impact of your social media marketing strategy.
Social Mention can be used to search the usage of certain words in blogs, articles, updates and other such user generated content across more than a hundred social media sites including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+ and many more. Using this tool you can track the conversations that people are having about a particular subject in real-time.
Twitter Counter provides analytics specifically for Twitter. It can be used to find patterns and trends in your followers and the users you follow. You also get a better understanding of the performance of your Twitter account by making use of the metrics that this tool provides, which include seeing the number of visitors and tracking the number of followers.
Hashtagify is very useful when deciding which hashtag to use while posting a Tweet. It shows the most popular hastags and how influential they have been since the past week or month. You can get statistics on particular hashtags using the tool’s search function and compare statistics of each hashtag to better see the correlation between different subjects.
Twitalyzer provides a comprehensive variety of metrics which would prove to be invaluable to your social media marketing strategy – especially if you are using Twitter as your primary communication platform. By using this tool, it becomes possible to better understand which marketing effort is generating the most response in real time.
The Sysomos tool behaves like a search engine for social media. It provides the ability to track the usage of certain topics on various social media platforms across the world. The statistics it offers, are based on past history and real-time, allowing you to see the popularity and impact of the conversations which are related to your field of interest.
Trackur allows people to track updates, posts, articles and conversations that people are having about their organizations or brands. The tool can scan a wide variety of media including images and videos to check the usage of keywords so that professionals will be able to monitor the reputation of their brand in real-time.
Brandwatch is a social monitoring platform specialising in deep social listening and analytics. Currently, the crawlers draw data from approximately 80 million individual sources across the internet on a daily basis. This includes all the major open social networks including Twitter, Facebook, Google+, as well all other major social sites like Pinterest, Instagram, Flickr, YouTube, Tumblr and the vast majority of news and review sites, blogs and forums that exist on the internet.
Tweriod is a simple but effective tool for Twitter users which helps them decide the best time to post their Tweets. It analyzes the posting times of your tweets as well as the tweets of your followers to provide the ideal time to publish tweets. You get reports according to the days of the week and time of the day, and its efficacy improves as the number of followers you gather increases.
Shoutlet lets you view the performance of many different social media platforms on a single dashboard and helps gain useful insights from statistical data which is gathered from social media sites like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Foursquare, YouTube and LinkedIn. You can even build your social media strategy and track its progression using the Social Switchboard function of this tool.
This powerful social media analytics tool provided by IBM helps you understand the opinions and attitudes that people have towards your brand by analyzing the trends in social media. With this tool, it becomes possible to create a customized social media strategy by predicting the needs of your customers and identifying the primary influencers within your network.
Twilert is a service which sends you an email every time someone mentions any of your interests on the Twitter platform. You can customize the keywords that you use and the frequency of the emails to either gain updates hourly, daily, weekly or in real time.
SocialEars helps you better understand who the most influential people in your list of followers are and what they are talking about. It also provides other effective functions which help you optimize your content, analyze trends, measure the success of your social media efforts and compare the statistics with your competitors.
Hashtracking is extremely useful for hashtag campaigns which form a major part of marketing strategies on Twitter. You can gain insights about the trends and popularity of hashtags on Twitter and Instagram from past usage and in real time. You can even analyze influencers, contributors and images on Instagram which would be presented in the form of infographics and charts.
TrueSocialMetrics is a social media analytics tool inspired by expertise of Avinash Kaushik and designed to help marketing specialists improve their social media presence and it’s impact on business. It helps you save time on reporting by analyzing all top social networks like Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn and more in one dashboard. The tool’s comprehensive content analytics and competitive analysis provide insights for improving your ROI.
This handy tool allows you to analyze the performance of your website or blogging site. You need a Twitter handle to use this tool, and it provides a wide variety of services which includes showing the number of shares, pins or retweets that the website has seen, the most popular posts on the website and which platforms are most popular for sharing content on your website.
TweetReach by UnionMetrics provides comprehensive Twitter analytics on reach, exposure, performance and engagement. TweetReach Pro Trackers continuously analyze all Tweets about any keyword, topic, hashtag, URL or Twitter account in real-time, providing details on how large and how active the conversation is as well as the size and engagement of the audience. All of the results are displayed in eye-catching charts and digestible reports.
This useful tool from ExactTarget helps you not only monitor the online chatter about your brand, but it also gives you the ability to respond to comments, complaints and questions in real time. Radian6 monitors traffic from more than 650 million sources from popular social media sites like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and it even keeps track of mentions on news, forums and blogs to give you an accurate idea of the conversations people are having.
Rival IQ measures the effectiveness of your marketing campaign on multiple social networks. It provides data which you can use to decide keywords and website content, and it also compares your statistics with the competitors and markets that you are interested in. The metrics provided are proactive and easy to understand, which helps you quickly take decisions in the right direction.
This tool is a free service which offers analytics of an audience that is more than 450 million people strong. It enables you to understand the kind of content that your audience is most receptive towards, suggests ways of improving the performance of your website in terms of page views, repeat visits and time spent on pages.
The Engagor tools allows you to efficiently use your social media team to interact with a large number of customers across many different social media websites and helps you gain insights into the online activities and behavior of your customers. You can monitor and track conversations regarding your brand on forums, blogs, news sites and other social media and respond to them in real-time.
Digimind Social is an award-winning social listening tool that enables brands around the world to instantly understand their online presence and competitive standing, and use these insights to inform marketing, communications and audience engagement strategies. Digimind Social incorporates data from both social platforms and search engines giving brands a more complete picture of their digital footprints.
Brand24 is a cost effective and powerful social media analytics tool. It is highly effective in its monitoring efforts and keeps you on the right track. The tool comes with a web-based dashboard that hosts insights in real-time and provides detailed statistics regarding your content, as well as your audience. From robust customer engagement to assistance with sales leads, Brand24 is truly a social media marketer’s delight.
This analytics tool for Pinterest is great for tracking your growth in areas such as re-pins, followers, and likes. You can also use it to search for conversations that are relevant to your market and connect with influencers. Tailwind helps you figure out your fan engagement levels in comparison to your competitor’s. A ‘heatmaps’ feature lets you monitor the viral capabilities of a post and provides insights on the right time to pin or the best day to pin, depending on audience engagement.
Piqora is social media analytics tool, specifically developed for Pinterest. It offers features such as promotion tools and pin scheduling. The analytics feature helps you determine when to pin the right content or what images are popular among boards. The tool also helps you identify influencers, trends, brand advocates, competitors etc.
This tool helps you monitor content on all major social media platforms such aas Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Tumblr, Instagram etc. You can create benchmarks against competitors and identify the most engaged audiences. The tool also tracks the performance levels of your content, with the objective of improving engagement and reach.
Synthesio is an analytics tool that provides users with access to both mainstream and social media data on a large scale basis. It comes with a content aggregation system that is designed to manage massive amounts of data by collecting, indexing, and storing it. This data is further used for analytics.
Developed as a dedicated analytics tool for Instagram, Iconosquare allows users to access insights on likes, comment, followers, posts etc. Data breakdown is available on a monthly or weekly basis. A summary of the core statistics is also mailed to you once you click the option on the dashboard.
A relatively new arrival on the scene, MutualMind is a social media analytics tool that helps users make sense of sentiments, track conversations, note key influencers etc. The tool provides insights on aspects such as what marketing strategy to employ and how to enhance positioning etc.
This open source tool comes with a ton of features in its basket. A graphical tool called Query Builder helps users to edit or create filters. An Arrow dashboard serves as a visualization tool, helping users visualize data obtained from the data stream.
NetVibes helps social media marketers do a lot of stuff. For starters, they can track competitors, clients, customers etc. Users can even access data relating to their reputation on various social media outlets. Analysis of real-time results is another great feature with this tool. Users also get a dashboard for media monitoring.
Now it’s your turn to measure always the impact on your Business through the power of Social Media
Tools credit in this article:
Learn how to Create & Develop your content marketing strategy/planning and implementation in 20 Hours training:
” Content Marketing Training Program” Starting 29/11.
You will learn about content marketing importance, types, techniques, how to be a content driven organization, transform your Social Brand to a social business.
Content Marketing training will cover:
1) Define your content marketing scope, techniques and types.
2) Understand the new social customer trends, behavior and influence.
3) Develop your content marketing strategy/planning and implementation.
4) Content Marketing role in SEO cycle.
5) Content Measurement tools
6) How to create your content and inspiring tools.
7) Brainstorming ideas
8) Crafting your plan and editorial calendar.
9) Become a content driven organization.
10) Best methods to promote your content
11) Developing your brand voice
12) Case Studies
14) Open Discussion.
Training length: 5 days (20 Hours)
Dates: 29/11 , 01/12 / 03/12 / 06/12 , 08/12
Time: (06:30 PM To 10:00 PM)
Location: 28 Al Sheikh Mohammed Al Nadi, from Mostafa El-Nahaas, Nasr City, IMFND.
Digital Marketing Manager – Mega Zone
+ 10 years Experience in Marketing Industry.
Former SEM for Bezaat, Digital Marketing Consultant for +15 Companies Cross MENA.
Train +1000 persons in Digital Marketing field.
850 EGP per person
1) Coaching during & after the training in #imfnd_community.
2) Certificate of completion from Integrated Marketing Foundation (imfnd).
3) Coffee break.
4) Digital Material.
Contact us now to reserve your seat and one of imfnd team will contact you soon:
01026688636 – 01018880051 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Big Move from Facebook.
Fcommerce officially ready
You Can buy physical products Like:
In your marketing activity you need several times to make landing pages for different marketing objectives.
Some of these objectives :
A) Making registration form for leads generation.
B) Making Survey.
C) Create your event landing page.
Here you are 11 steps to create your own landing page in a simple way:
1) First step go to website of google forms :
and click on google forms.
2) Click + icon on the left and create a new form.
3) Name your landing page and optimize form setting
After that start write your questions in ” Question Title ”
4) Choose your question type
“Text – paragraph text – Multi choice
Checkboxes – Choose from a list – Scale – Grid ”
5) Making variety in your questions type.
6) Write your final message after finish registration as you want and check settings of the confirmation page
7) You will find send form to different channels like Facebook , Twitter and Google +
and the specific email to send Via
8) You will find option on the top button ” Change Theme” and on the right multi choices for themes to choose
9) If you want to connect this form with your website in a separate landing page:
a: make new page on your website
b: click on embed page button
c: paste the HTML Code in your page on website
10) Check your audience response by click on “View responses ”
11) You can import your responses through excel sheet or share it with your colleagues.
“Now your landing page is ready to use to help you in your marketing activity. “