Setting your marketing Strategy for your brand is the most important part before going through
your marketing activities.
Here are 7 Videos in marketing strategies will help you in setting your marketing strategy:
1) 4 Principles of Marketing Strategy ” Brian Tracy”
2) Marketing Strategy ” Phillip Kotler :
3) The Effective marketing Strategy by ” Steve Jobs”
4) Go to Marketing Strategies by ” Harvard i-lab ”
5) 4 Essentials Marketing Strategies :
6) Understanding Segmentation for Marketing Strategy :
7) Principles of Marketing :
Some tools help you in making proposals for Competitors analysis through Different Digital Channels :
Tools are covering:
- Social media management
- Social media analytic
- Digital insights
- competitors analysis
- Digital assessment for Brands
- Website traffic and ranking
- Website issues
Here are 35 tools will be useful for digital marketer:
This list covering different Criteria in Digital Marketing field:
A: Latest Trends.
D: Articles in different category
C: Tips & Tricks.
F: Campaigns Covering
G: Creative designs
Top 50 Digital Marketing Blogs & Portals to follow in 2016:
1) Adweek – Social Times
2) The media monthly
7) Socialmedia magazine
9) web by awards
10) social media examiner
11) Mari Smith
14) Social Media today
15) Bloom berg
17) Business Insider
18) The next web
19) Search Engine land
20) We are Social Media
21) Smart insights
22) Hub Spot
23) CMO Council
30) search engine watch
31) Marketing Land
32) Direct Media news
33) Brand Republic
35) Creative Mag
36) Advertising Age
37) Ad News
39) Campaign Live
40) Ads of the world
41) Content Marketing Institute
43) Digi day
44) Ignites Social Media
45) marketing profs
46) social media explorer
47) Media Post
48) Top Rank blog
And with your awesome support to us in 2015 across the arab world and your feedback , pleasure to be listed with the top 50 websites for sharing valuable content 🙂
50) Integrated Marketing Foundation – imfnd
Follow the websites which share content related to your objectives and share it with your network ,
try to implement by your self what you learn to achieve your goals in efficient way.
When you go through making your Advertising designs even for Offline or Digital channels ,
You have always to think different to attract your audience and deliver your marketing message in
efficient and different way.
We choose from our point of View Top 25 BTL Creative ad in 2015:
“Share with us the best BTL in 2015 from your point of view and you can send to us the most creative ads
even in Digital or offline channels and we will share it in our Blog soon “
Email us through:
What is conversation rate optimization and how it affects your website visitors
In this article you will understand the following
- What is CRO and why it is important to your business.
- And Identifying some areas in your website conversions
What is Conversion Rate?
Conversion Rate means when a visitor takes an action on your website that you want them to take. That action could be signing up for an email newsletter, creating an account with a login and password, making a purchase, downloading your app
Whatever the action that you want your visitor to do, is what are going to be measured and what you‘re looking to optimize.
Conversion Rate is the total number of conversions divided by the number of visitors to your website.
Conversion Rate Optimization is
- To structured and improving website performance
- To know your user feedback through analytics and insight
- Define your website unique objectives and needed KPIS
Why it is CRO is important!
- There are always looking for website improvement
No matter how well-designed your site is and no matter how many visitors you’re converting into users, it’s likely you could make the conversion process easier to them
- Paid advertising is only getting more costly and competitive
Spending too much on the ads is not the solution, especially if there is a drop in your conversion, CRO is help you to identify and deal with those problems first.
- Optimization is to get the right visitors
You are looking for people who are looking forward to your product and help your marketing efforts by telling everyone they know how great you products are.
- It is free to do
Means that CRO is working on the traffic you already have that means you will not spend money to get traffic to your website. Optimization increases the return on your current investments, and converting a higher percentage of your current visitors is much more cost-effective than attracting new ones.
- It lower your customer acquisition cost
Doubling your conversion rate means split your cost-per-acquisition (CPA), or by how much each new customer costs you.
- It gives you more money to spend on additional acquisition
More profit means extra money to spend on getting new users
- CRO increase your market share
The more you increase your conversion rate, the more traffic you can get, the more customers you get, the more repeat business you get… You’ll rapidly increase your market share. And it all starts with your conversion rate.
Here are some areas in your website that you should take a look at for your conversion:
1-Call to action has to be clear and easy to find
2-Graphics design has to be relevant, well-placed, clean, and unique
3-take a look of usability, make your user search for what looking for easily, if your website in e-commerce make checkout process easy, Keep your navigation, registration, contact, and payment organized and easy to find and operate.
4-is it clear that your website provide security. So that users trust your website.
5-Are your Search Engine Optimization efforts up-to-date, accurate, and relevant
Are you using proper Meta data? Images should have correct names, and keywords should be used properly. Titles should be clear and descriptive. If these items are not relevant, people may be coming to your site looking for something you don’t offer, while those who seek your services are unable to find you.
6-Do you have customer Testimonials this shows visitors know how happy others are with your services /product. This increases your conversion rate.
This list is not completed for every website, what works in a website; it won’t work in another site and might hurt user experience and therefore conversion rate. this is because each website has its unique mission, strengths, and challenges.
You will always have Barriers in your Conversion, and there’s only so much you can do to identify them. Finally, you will have to reach out to your users and ask them about your website. CRO is a process of diagnosis, hypothesis and testing.
Brazilian judge blocked WhatsApp for more than 100 million people who rely on it in her country.
A judge in the city of Sao Paulo initiated the blockade on the service,
telling Brazil’s telecoms companies to stop the use of the country’s most popular messaging app, but did not divulge the name of the company or individual responsible for the injunction.
On the other hand Brazilians are the #2 or #3 audience on every major global social platform,
and on a per-user basis, Brazilians spend almost double the time on social media as Americans.
But a temporary WhatsApp shutdown is not even close to the craziest thing happening with the Brazilian internet right now.
As TechCrunch has pointed out, 93% of Brazil’s internet users use WhatsApp to help avoid some of the highest phone plan prices in the world.
The most company have benefits from this decision ara Telegram ” WhatsApp Competitor ” they gained 1 million new Brazilian users in a single day.
Over 25 countries participate at the RiseUp Summit 2015,
The Middle East & Africa’s top entrepreneurship experience, take place on 12th – 13th of December in various venues around Downtown Cairo.
This year +4000 participate in RiseUp 2015 with participation of hundreds of Booths for entrepreneurs and Startups.
+3000 attendees check in in the event:
Uber ,Microsoft , 500 Startups involved in the event with new announcement of investment in Egypt and the middle East .
Uber had a booth at the campus; it just announced a $250 million investment in the Middle East, some of its fastest-growing markets, with Egypt a key.
The 25 countries participation represented
UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Morocco, Tunisia, Sudan, Kenya, Turkey, Sweden, Bulgaria, Austria, Germany, Greece, Italy, the Netherlands, the UK, the United States, Canada, Japan, China and India.
RiseUp 2015 agenda includes 70 workshops, 30 panel discussions and demos, 14 talks and multiple pitch events, 140 sessions in-all, from 200 local, regional and international speakers
“All of participation agree that Egypt is consider to be fast growing market in MENA in different fields, and will have a good future for Startups and Entrepreneurs especially after seeing the inner power and creative minds from Egyptian Youth “
Facebook this week rolled out the option to bid for 10-second video views on a cost-per-view basis.
Facebook said it’s enabling this option for advertisers “who value price certainty for video views or value video views as their primary performance metric,” but the company still believes that brands are better served by optimizing for reach, frequency and overall video views
Here are the main points which Facebook said about this update:
- Our CPV bidding option is a 10-second bidding option. Advertisers will be buying 10-second views and is designed for those who value price certainty for video views or value video views as their primary performance metric.
- CPV is available only through the video views objective and auction.
- For the vast majority of brand marketers, auction optimized for video views, the brand awareness objective and/or buying via reach and frequency are the most optimal bidding options. These options are the best way to predict and control delivery, which we know enhance brand metrics and maximize ROI.
- For advertisers who prioritize view duration, CPV bidding is likely the right choice for them. Please note that, similar to other auction buys, CPV bidding will not have the predictability and control that a reach and frequency campaign will have.
- will be adding the following metrics to our Ad Insights: 10-Second Views, Cost Per 10-Second Video View
For best practice advice from Facebook about Videos Ads check the link below:
UN Women Egypt Launched 2 parts for Ending Violence Against Women campaign
UN Women’s Egypt Country Office, in collaboration with the National Council for Women, has produced a campaign on Ending Violence Against Women called “ماتسكتوش” (‘Speak Up’).
Part one of the campaign addresses sexual harassment and highlights the need for everybody to come together to end violence against women (VAW). Referencing that the “Mateskotoosh” campaign is an attempt to mobilize society to take a stand against VAW, we are doing so collectively by supporting a culture of ‘Mateskotoosh’ (speaking up) and addressing the problem.
Part two of the campaign addresses domestic violence and highlights the need for everybody to come together to end violence against women (VAW). Referencing that the “ماتسكتوش” campaign is an attempt to mobilize society to take a stand against VAW, we are doing so collectively by supporting a culture of ‘ماتسكتوش’ (speaking up) and addressing the problem.
That’s why we are saying we ALL need to #speak_up
Analyzing the impact of your content is the most important part in your content marketing plan.
Here you are top 50 tools in different category under content marketing umbrella will help every marketer
Tools for Content Discovery & Ideas
1. SPUN for iPhone – SPUN is an app for the iPhone with a beautiful interface that curates the best of the web from millions of websites, Tumblrs, YouTube channels, online magazine and blogs.
2. Feedly – Since Google Reader has shut down July 1st, Feedly has become the best option for RSS having grown to 7 million users in recent months. Add your favorite blogs and websites to start filling up your feed with content.
3. Pulse – Purchased by LinkedIn not too long ago, Pulse is an app that serves as a RSS feed from other sources allowing users to curate based on their interests and topics of choice.
4. Quora – The popular social network is a platform for question and answer discussions. Identify trends from consistently asked questions to inform your content creation efforts.
5. Trapit – This content discovery app personalizes the content feed based on your passions and interests, designed just for the iPad. The app learns from your feedback, giving you better content each time it’s used.
6. Inbound.org – Use Inbound.org to find great content from the world of inbound marketing from other marketers, curated by the community.
8. Alltop – Content is indexed from a variety of top publications, categorized by topics like Work, Health, Culture, Interests, Tech, People, Good, News, Geos and Sports.
9. Twitter – Search trending topics on Twitter to see what is popular worldwide or in a specific region to gain insights on what content to develop. Also search hashtags that are relevant to your expertise and industry to research what subjects of our interest to your existing audience and potential audiences.
10. Reddit – Discover what’s trending worldwide on Reddit for content inspiration on a variety of topics from across the web. Observing which headlines are more effective on Reddit can bring insights to the subject of your next article, infographic, video or other type of content.
Tools for Marketing & Distribution
11. Buffer – Use Buffer to schedule your content across Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter for posting at the best times optimized for your account or at the times of your choosing. Buffer helps streamline the process of distributing content to each channel quickly and effectively.
12. Slideshare – An often overlooked tool for content marketing, create a deck to draw attention to a resource or service on your website. Like this deck onYouTube Virality, that drove 20,000+ views to the creator’s content.
13. Yoast – The best search engine optimization plugin for WordPress that helps bolster your website and its content to its full potential with all the major search engines. It simplifies the process making it easier for website owners of all levels keep their web properties inline with SEO best practices.
14. MailChimp – MailChimp is one of the easiest email marketing platforms to use to market your content to your email list. Don’t have an email list? The exclusive content your business will create and distribute using this platform will help fuel new subscribers to your email list.
15. Promoted Posts on Facebook – Facebook advertising can bolster the visibility of your content in the newsfeed far greater than it would reach on its own organically. Pay per post to get your content featured in front of a larger audience on Facebook with your fans and non-fans alike.
16. Inbound Writer – This content optimization application lets your business monitor topics of interest, understand your readers and reach your readers by providing insights on what type of content to create that match’s the passions of your audience.
17. PRWeb – Use this syndication platform to send SEO optimized press releases about your most valuable content to 30,000 journalists, 250,000 opt-in news subscribers and to the 3 million monthly visitors on PRWeb.com. The platform is easy to use and allows many effective tools to create your press release, distribute it and monitor its success.
18. Followgen – Targeting tool that allows a business to find a meaningful audience on the social web with the goal of getting your content in front of the right audience. It’s a strong fusion of a targeting system and social advertising.
19. Tweriod – Twitter tool that helps determine the best time to tweet your content for your business. The tool gets your content in front of more tweeters and comes in the form of a free simple report that outlines the best times to tweet.
20. Bundlr – Create topic pages with photos, videos, tweets, articles and more to distribute with everyone in your network. The “Bundle This!” plugin allows users to clip content from their browser as they browse, making it quick and easy to bundle your content with other quality sources of information.
Tools for Organization
21. Trello – A completely free tool for organizing everything from media to ideas on neatly organized cards. Streamline your content ideas and collaborate with your other team members by gathering votes on particular cards to have real time feedback on the best content to pursue further.
22. Evernote – Evernote is the multi-use organizational platform that’s widely known as the way to remember everything from your business to personal life. Use Evernote to keep track of your content ideas and editorial calendar from the computer or your mobile phone on the go.
23. Google Calendar – One of Google’s many helpful tools, the Google Calendar is an effective way to organize and collaborate on your editorial and production calendar for your company’s content.
25. Wunderlist – Create beautiful and more importantly, powerful lists that outline your content strategy, content ideas from your desktop at work or on mobile while you’re on the go.
26. Pinterest – Use Pinterest to organize your resources, the content from others and your favorite websites for content marketing inspiration. Utilize the secret board function if there’s anything your team doesn’t wish to curate to the public.
27. Pocket – Save videos, articles and other helpful resources away to check out later. The Pocket app helps keep your favorite resources organized from apps like Twitter, Flipboard, Pulse, Zite and 300+ apps.
28. Remember That Milk – Manage all your tasks with this app that seamlessly integrates with Gmail, Outlook, Twitter, Evernote, Google Calendar and more. Think of this app as the to-do list reinvented.
29. Harvest – The time tracking tool can help keep your content marketing efforts on schedule with accurate and effective software to help make smarter decisions for your business. Understanding where your time is spent and on what tasks will help strengthen your content creation efforts.
30. MindNode – Map out your brainstorm sessions and ideas to better understand what’s on track and what’s not working for your content strategy using the MindNode app. Think about your content as ideas that merely need to be flesh out, connect the dots with this visual experience for the iPhone, iPad or Mac.
Tools for Content Creation
31. Meme Generator – If you need to add a comical spin to your content, then look to add a meme from this easy to use web resource. For inspiration, check out which memes generated by the service are gaining traction on the web.
32. Visual.ly – Create stunning inforgraphics and data visualizations using Visual.ly from their marketplace of infographic experts and designers. Explore the 30,000+ infographics already created on the website for inspiration for your content marketing.
33. Google Keyword Tool – Using the Google keyword tool you’ll be able to search for the right pairings of keywords to use in the headlines and body of your articles that are more often searched in Google. Don’t take this data as the final say on your headline, but use this info has an approximation of the search traffic certain keywords are currently receiving.
34. GIMP – Create visuals for your content using GIMP, which is a free, simplified Photoshop like software. Including images in your posts is very crucial since 40% of people will respond better to visual information than plain text.
35. Resize.it – An online image resizing tool to bring the images you’ve created or curated to the right dimensions for publishing. Resize.it is a helpful resource for non-technical users to fix their images for use in their articles, e-books and PDF’s.
36. Issuu – A visually striking tool for creating online magazines and lookbooks with both free and paid versions depending on your content needs and budget.
37. Utrak – Utrak is a tool that allows you to embed a simple web-based poll into your content. Adding a poll to your content is another way to make it more engaging for readers.
38. Embedded Tweets – Add live tweets to your online content to add credibility to a topic and interactive aspect to your article or website. Tweets display with expanded media like photos, videos, and article summaries, and also include real-time retweet and favorite counts. When embedded, Tweets are interactive and enable your readers to follow the Tweet author, and reply, retweet, favorite all directly from the page.
39. Thinglink – Tag images to make them more engaging with links to music, video, text, images, Twitter, Facebook, shops and more using Thinglink. This tool allows readers to comment on images and follow image channels of creative users. ThingLink images are also shareable, and embeddable, with a click to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and email.
40. PowToon – Create animated videos and presentations with PowToon to add a commercial quality experience to your original content.
41. UberFlip – Optimize your PDF’s to add social widgets, audio and video elements to make the content both interactive and measurable.
Tools for Writing
42. Contently – A platform that allows businesses to work with high-quality freelance writers that also handles the payment and management of the editorial process.
43. Skyword – This tool offers businesses different levels of content creation services with their access to 20,000 writers, as well as an exclusive partnership with Thomson Reuters for business intelligence and Bigstock Imagery for stock images.
44. Textbroker – Textbroker is a content creation service offering a quick turnaround on articles, press releases, written snippets for websites and more from a database of authors.
45. Compendium – The Compendium platform empowers publishers with the tools necessary to plan, produce, publish, promote and measure their content marketing all from one dashboard.
46. Shareist – Shareist is editorial platform for small to medium size businesses that helps with the entire content marketing life cycle. The tool helps your business capture content from around the web, easily incorporating text, links, videos, images and more. Export this content for use anywhere, such as email newsletters, and eBooks.
47. Lingospot – The Lingospot software offers automated content marketing for your website, automatically updating the content throughout your web properties. With flexible control of the level of automation to use on each of your pages, businesses can create thousands of dynamically refreshing topic pages.
48. NewsCred – An enterprise content development platform that offers businesses 2,500 sources, millions of full text articles, images and video to help bolster their content strategy. The platform also streamlines the legal and billing process of using the content owned by other publications, companies and individuals.
49. XYDO – Create and curate editorial content to meet your online and email marketing needs with XYDO. Integrates smoothly with MailChimp and Constant Contact to amplify your messaging with trending and relevant content.
50. Brafton – The Brafton platform offers content marketing, as well as search engine optimization, social media marketing and content analytics services to ensure the content created on your company’s behalf will perform well on the social web and with the right audience.
” Your content is like a fire which can destroy your brand or making it success , So you have to set your perfect content strategy and plan to achieve your marketing goals and know which effective tools to make your content marketing plan success”
Tools Collection Credit: