Making Digital advertising through google adwords is very important for your media plan.
Whether you’re looking to bring in new website visitors, grow online sales, get the phones ringing or keep customers coming back for more, Google AdWords can help.
Here are 10 Videos for mastering google adwords:
2) How to Create Google AdWords campaign step by step.
3) How to create a text ad in AdWords
4) Google AdWords Tutorial March 2016
5) Complete Google AdWords Guide
6) Google AdWords Tutorial March 2015
7) Google AdWords Remarketing Tutorial And Setup
8) Understanding AdWords reports and statistics
9) Use conversion tracking to measure your AdWords results
10) 7 Tips to Improve Your Google Adwords Clicks
Now you can bring your coffee and start making your AdWords campaign in a simple way!
Marketing is a dynamic science, there are a lot of changes happened to marketing from the beginning till this time and a lot of changes will happen to marketing in the future, in this list you will see 50 must read books in marketing field, you should read these books at least once in your life.
Marketing books open the closed doors in our minds, these books allow us to know more and more about the marketing field and the changes of marketing, enjoy the list:
1) Principles of marketing, Philip Kotler and Gary Armstrong
2) Marketing Management, Philip Kotler
3) International Marketing, Philip Cateora, Mary Gilly, John Graham
4) Global Marketing, Warren J. Keegan, Mark C. Green
5) Marketing Plans: How to Prepare Them, How to Use Them, Malcolm McDonald, Hugh Wilson
6) Marketing Management: Analysis, Planning, and Control, Philip Kotler
7) Advertising and Promotion: An Integrated Marketing Communications Perspective, George E. Belch, Michael A. Belch
8) Marketing across Cultures, Jean-Claude Usunier, Julie Anne Lee
9) International Marketing, Michael R. Czinkota, Ilkka A. Ronkainen
10) Marketing Strategy and Competitive Positioning, Graham Hooley, Brigitte Nicoulaud, Nigel Piercy
11) Services Marketing: Integrating Customer Focus across the Firm, Alan Wilson (Author), Valarie A. Zeithaml, Mary Jo Bitner, Dwayne D. Gremler
12) Marketing Research: Methodological Foundations, Dawn Iacobucci, Gilbert A. Churchill
13) Marketing Myopia, Theordore Levitt
14) Marketing Research, Carl McDaniel Jr., Roger Gates
15) Services Marketing, Valerie Zeithalm, Mary Jo Bitner, Dwayne Gremler
16) Strategic Marketing, Alexander Chernev, Philip Kotler
17) Marketing Research : An Applied Orientation, Naresh K Malhotra
18) Principles of Services Marketing, Adrian Palmer
19) Understanding Digital Marketing : Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation, Damian Ryan, Calvin Jones
20) Principles of Internet Marketing, Jason I. Miletsky
21) Consumer Behavior: Building Marketing Strategy, Delbert Hawkins, David Mothersbaugh
22) Strategic Marketing for Non-Profit Organizations, Alan R Andreasen, Philip T. Kotler
23) Marketing for Nonprofit Organizations, Alan R Andreasen, Philip T. Kotler
24) Design and Marketing of New Products, Glen L. Urban, John R. Hauser
25) Marketing Research: An Integrated Approach, Alan Wilson
26) Data Mining Techniques: For Marketing, Sales, and Customer Relationship Management, Gordon S. Linoff, Michael J. A. Berry
27) International Marketing Research, V. Kumar
28) Consumer Psychology for Marketing, Gordon Foxall, Ronald E. Goldsmith, Stephen Brown
29) Political Marketing and Communication, Philippe J. Maarek
30) The Internet Marketing Plan, Kim M. Bayne
31) Managing Customer Relationships: A Strategic Framework, Don Peppers, Martha Rogers
32) Consumer Behavior and Marketing Action, Henry Assael
33) The Political Marketing Game, J. Lees-Marshment
34) The New Rules of Green Marketing: Strategies, Tools, and Inspiration for Sustainable Branding, Jacquelyn Ottman
35) Integrated Marketing Communications, David Pickton
36) Ethics in Marketing: International Cases and Perspectives, Patrick E. Murphy, Gene R. Laczniak
37) Direct Marketing : Strategy, Planning, Execution, Edward Nash
38) Guerrilla Marketing Research : Marketing Research Techniques That Can Help Any Business Make More Money, Kaden Robert J., Levinson Jay Conrad
39) Inbound Marketing : Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs, Brian Halligan, Dharmesh Shah, David Meerman Scott
40) Marketing to the Social Web : How Digital Customer Communities Build Your Business, Larry Weber
41) Advertising 2.0 : Social Media Marketing in a Web 2.0 World, Tracy L. Tuten
42) Small Business Marketing Management, Ian Chaston
43) Guerrilla Marketing : Secrets for Making Big Profits From Your Small Business, Jay Conrad Levinson
44) Analysis for Strategic Marketing, Vithala R. Rao, Joel H. Steckel
45) Strategic Marketing : In the Customer Driven Organization, Frank Bradley
46) Consumer Behavior : Implications for Marketing Strategy, Del I. Hawkins, Roger J. Best, Kenneth A. Coney
47) The Birth of Internet Marketing Communications, Dan Steinbock
48) Internet Marketing Research : Theory and Practice, Ook Lee
49) Online Marketing Handbook: How to Promote, Advertise, and Sell Your Products and Services on the Internet (Communications), Daniel S. Janal
50) The New Rules of Marketing and PR, David Meerman Scott
If there another place in this list what you would put on it?
Facebook have many types of ads to make your campaign , So the most important part is defining your marketing scope and goal to achieve it through the different marketing channels.
Bring your laptop NOW and prepare a cup of coffee and let’s make today a custom audience campaign through Facebook!
Here are are 11 Tips for making a custom audience campaign:
1) Open your Facebook account and choose Create Ads:
2) Open Power Editor:
3) Click on Create Audience
4) Choose Custom Audience:
5) Choose your suitable type for creating Custom Audience :
There are 3 Types for creating custom audience audience list:
A) Upload your customer emails on facebook or phone numbers.
B) Create List for your specific landing page on your website visits or on your main website page.
C) Create a list for your customers who made action on your APP and target them.
6) For uploading your customers data to target them will be as the following:
A) Upload your customers file include their emails and phone numbers.
B) Copy – Paste your customers emails or phone numbers or Facebook ID.
C) Import from mailchimp , You can import from third party called Mailchimp – Its a email marketing tool.
7) If you choose Targeting your website visitors will be through your main website page or through a specific website page on the hand give a name for your audience list and don’t forget to click on create audience
8) NOW your Website Custom audience are ready for targeting and tracking
9) I HEAR NOW A Question about how we can get our pixel code for conversion , It will be as the following:
10) Step 2 for getting your pixel code:
11) Add now your pixel Code on your website page which will use it for tracking your customers and copy-paste the code , After that put it in your website page as the following :
Congrats , We just finish our custom audience campaign whatever your audience list type!
- Facebook is like any other marketing tool , So you have to define your SPECIFIC OBJECTIVE for your campaign.
- After defining your objective CHOOSE THE SUITABLE OBJECTIVE through the different Facebook ads types.
- You have always to make control on your campaign and make AB testing campaign to achieve your goal from your campaign.
- Share this article through your team and explain it to them.
- Don’t be panic for trying new methods and types for your advertising plan.
Content marketing is a strategic marketing approach focused on creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience and ultimately, to drive profitable customer action.
Your Content Strategy is your embassy for your customers which will made them your ambassadors.
Here are top 20 presentations will maximize your content marketing knowledge:
- Content Marketing ROI:
2: +40 predictions on Content Marketing 2016
3: 7 Steps to create your Content Marketing Strategy:
4: Content Marketing Benchmarks for 2016:
5: Content Marketing strategy top tools:
6:50 Stats about Content Marketing:
7: 6 Step for Content Marketing model:
8: How to calculate your ROI of Content marketing:
9: Content Marketing Strategy Strategy:
10: 99 Amazing content marketing hub:
11: Content Marketing guidelines:
12: How to build a content marketing strategy:
13: How to Optimize your content marketing conversions :
14: 10 Quick Content Marketing Tips:
15: Content Marketing Strategy:
16: Content Marketing Strategy E-Book:
17: 58 Social Media Tips for Content Marketing:
18: 4 Content Marketing changes in 2016:
19:How to Build a perfect content marketing mix plan part 1 :
20: How to Build a perfect content marketing mix plan part 2 :
Developing your self is easily nowadays that before , You need just an internet , Laptop – Tablet – PC or mobile
and the most important part using your inner power and believe in yourself.
Here are top 10 Free marketing education websites:
“Choose the most suitable website which related to your objectives , Share your experience and train people ,
Add value , implement what you learn and share this sources too your network”
Your Content consider for adding values to your audience, this is the key of success for your brand.
Content marketing is about a holistic data-driven approach to marketing that attracts individuals to your brand and convert them into lasting customers.
So if you want to make community and transfer your relationship with your customers to be your friends and ambassadors , You must share valuable content with them to add value not only selling your products .
Here are 10 Tips for writing your articles titles to be more attractive and shareable
- Numbered List: 10 SM Mistakes everyone makes
- How to: How to write a blog post that drives 10x more traffic
- Case Study: How we grow our Pinterest followers 10 times in one week
- Lesson learned: Top lessoned learned about marketing from watching Kotler’s kitchen
- Reasons, why: Why you can’t afford to ignore blogging?
- Provocative Question: Are you making the 10 biggest mistakes in Digital Marketing?
- News Headline: Announcing New blogging for business training this September
- Direct and specific: Free Google+ Report!
- Command: Get better Result tomorrow by reading this post
- Irresistible: How Google Changes may be destroying your email strategy
So, what are the 3’s Of Successful Content Marketing:
1: Be Searchable.
2: Be Snackable.
3: Be Shareable
And don’t forget to measure and analysis your content impact:
- Analytics can track real-time engagement with content.
- Brands can, over time, learn about the type of content that their customers are most likely to engage with.
- Through this trial-and-error, brands can find their voice and the way their target audience likes to receive and engage with their content.
“The Best way to build your own community is adding valuable content “
Using Newsjacking is being very important thing in your marketing Strategy through your marketing channels.
But take care about how use it as if you use it in wrong way , it will backfire on your Brand in negative way.
First of all what’s the Newsjacking ?
Newsjacking refers to the practice of capitalizing on the popularity of a news story to amplify your sales and marketing success.
News is breaking every second in this crazy world and there’s a point at which marketers have a unique opportunity to ride the popularity wave of a breaking story to benefit their business in some way with a huge impact from the newsjacking methodology.
A newsjack can come in a variety of channels, such as a social media update, a blog post, or a press release , It can also cover several different points relevant to your industry or offering unique takeaways as to why a specific news story is important or relevant.
Here are visual representation of Newsjacking from David Meerman Scott Book:
I hear now a question from one of our great fans about the difference between Newsjacking and real time marketing
Real Time Marketing is marketing that is based on up to date events ,
The main focus is to stay with relevant trends and getting “Real Time” feedback and interaction from customers. All you need to do is connect customers with your product or service using a current event to highlight how and why they need you in their lives right now, not a year later.
Example: Do you remember guys the famous photo for Luis Suarez when he bite the Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini during the World Cup
Snickers answered with an image of a bitten Snickers bar and the words “More satisfying than italian”.
On the other hand Newsjacking is essentially hijacking the keywords and search traffic from a current event and redirecting it to your content to be related to your Brand message.
Example: Do you remember when everyone was tweeting during a sports event in USA about the blackout and looking for news about it,
Oreo’s tweet following a blackout and no problem about cut of the power as you can eat it in the dark
Here are visual representation of the difference between Real time marketing VS Newsjacking:
After we share together the main concept of Newsjacking and the difference between it and Real time marketing ,
I would like to share with you the impact of using repeated content in Newsjacking wave on Brands !
Most of us watch the famous trending video of Shaimaa Abd el monem the reporter from Alyoum 7 , and her famous question to Leonardo Dicaprio ” What’s about your first oscar? “
The first brand who connect this wave of newsjacking to their brand in efficient way are Volkswagen KSA
people making a huge positive interaction on their post which make it go viral through social media , They really use the newsjacking concept in right way.
After that we see many companies use the same concept with the same message which make a negative feedback on fans!
Before seeing together examples , what are the reasons for these negative feedback:
- Use the same marketing message and didn’t use an other ways which related to each industry for each brand according to their industry.
- Publish this posts days later after the buzz about the famous video with the same concept.
- Stay use the same message after the apologize of Shaimaa statement later which make many people Sympathizes with her.
” This direction is not newsjacking , the main purpose from it is connecting the process of leveraging trending news to be elevated with your brand’s message” .
Here are different examples for this direction:
Hey Guys , We didn’t finish yet – Let’s take a look for a successful campaign for different brands for using Newsjacking in efficient way which relevant to each brand
A) First campaign for the famous argument about the dress color for being gold and white or blue and black from different brands:
B) The Second Example is famous Newsjacking trending campaign about the breakable iphone 6:
- Use relevant content to your brand message while using the newsjacking techniques.
- You should know that real time marketing in known by right time marketing nowadays , so you have to put it in your marketing strategy.
- Check Keyword Search Volume to stay tuned for all trending newsjack.
- Find the primary source of the news story, and what others have already written about the news story.
- Write Quickly, but Accurately
- Differentiate Yourself
- Let people know about your spin on the story!
- Keep updated and aware about all events around world.
- Don’t copy from others
- Build your strong online reputation which will make your fans trust on your content.
Social Media is a very dynamic field , You have always to keep updated and gain recent techniques and tactics to achieve your marketing goals through your social media channels.
Here are 7 Free Videos for Social Media Marketing Training:
1: The Future of Social Media Marketing:
2: Instagram Marketing Training:
3: Social Media Marketing :
4: Social Media Marketing Strategies :
5: Top Social Media Marketing Tools:
6: Pinterest for Business:
7: Top 3 Social Media Mistakes:
” Learning all techniques and gaining knowledge without implementation is nothing ,
You have to implement and share your knowledge and experience among your network ”
On March 27, 2015 Deadpool starts its marketing campaign on social media using an engaged way with social media fans, How they do that:
Social media isn’t about sharing news, updates and trying to sell your products or services. Try to reach your customers by personal content.
Let them asking:
Fans need to ask you questions, so let them ask, Deadpool’s producer Simon Kinberg is here to answer.
Social Media influencers are everywhere, and they are talking about you, Mohamed Heneedy (Egyptian Actor) commented on a post on Deadpool, We all know that Heneedy’s lovers are in the cinema right now watching Deadpool.
Take your mom and watch Deadpool movie with Deadpool himself, That encourages Mohamed Heneedy to ask Deadpool that he can watch the movie with his mom without Deadpool in between.
Reply to your haters:
Never ever ignore replying to your haters, don’t cut them off by blocking, Try to be nice with a funny way, Watch how Deadpool reacts to a hater.
Make yourself a parody (Not suitable for all brands):
Deadpool a superhuman (He is not like Superman), He always uses the sense of humor, Deadpool’s marketing team try to use a sense of humor using social media.
Engage with influencers with a funny way:
Deadpool team engages with influencers with a funny way, they are asking Hugh Jackman (Wolverine) about his claw.
Use the events with your own way:
That’s how Deadpool celebrates mother’s day.
Let the fans engage:
Using a hashtag #Tickpics, Deadpool is trying to engage with his fans by showing their tickets.
Deadpool also invites people to go to a pool party and share their photos with Deadpool
Send thanks to your fans, they deserve it.
Exploit the trending:
Deadpool exploits the Oscars by putting his name on all the Academy awards.
Have fun with others:
Ryan Reynolds (Deadpool main actor) made an ad for Hyundai US, Deadpool put a little junk in the Hyundai trunk.
Interact with other movies:
Deadpool team interaction with other films, Like 127 Hours.
127 Hours: An adventure mountain climber (James Franco) trapped in the mountain.
Wait, Wait, Wait, We forgot to say that “Don’t ever like a post you posted”
Marketers, It’s Thursday night, Are you watching Deadpool in cinema right now?
Facebook is clearly investing in improving the mobile ad experience, and Canvas its a new mobile ad unit
Canvas is an immersive and expressive experience on Facebook for businesses to tell their stories and showcase their products.
zoom in to view images in detail.
Canvas was built to bring your content to life in a fast-loading and seamless experience on Android and iOS.
Leveraging the same technology used to display photos and videos quickly in the Facebook app, Canvas loads quickly, as much as 10 times faster than the standard mobile web.
With Canvas, you have complete creative control to achieve any objective like telling your brand story, promoting a new movie and showcasing your products.
Canvas has the potential to create a greater level of mobile engagement with consumers – and could signal a new wave of innovative storytelling.
For registration in Canvas , here are the link :